BAKED PASTA FRITTATA
• 4 large eggs
• 1 and half tablespoons milk
•1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 cups boiled and drained macaroni pasta
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• Olive oil to brush or grease
• Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper until combined and frothy in a bowl.
• Distribute pasta evenly in a greased baking dish. Scatter most of the cheese on top, leaving a few tablespoons aside.
• Pour egg mixture over the pasta and cheese mix using a fork to make sure it is mixed in.
• Bake frittata for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated over at 425F/ 200C or until puffed.
• Remove from oven and sprinkle with reserved cheese. Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
BAKED RISOTTO BALLS
• 1/2 cup flour
• 3 eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
• 1/4 cup panko
• 2 cups cooked risotto
• 1/2 cup cheddar cubes
• 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
• Preheat the oven to 425 F/200C degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
• Place flour in a shallow bowl, beaten eggs in a separate shallow bowl and breadcrumbs panko mix in another plate.
• Roll rice ( cooked risotto) into a 1-inch sized balls. Stuff the cheddar cheese cubes into the centre of the rice balls.
• Roll risotto balls in flour, then dip into the eggs.
• Finally roll the balls in the breadcrumbs and panko mixture, then place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining balls.
• Bake risotto balls for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
• 8 slices provolone cheese
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• Preheat oven to 180C. Place chicken in a greased baking dish.
• Mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, mayonaise and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Pour over chicken breasts.
• Top with sliced provolone cheese.
• Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
ROSE CREAM CHEESE COOKIES
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
• 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
• 11/2cups powdered sugar
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1 egg
• 1/2 tsp pure rose extract/essence
• 11/2 cups all-purpose flour
• Heat oven to 180C degrees and line baking tray with parchment paper.
• Add butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
• Slowly add sugar and beat until fluffy. Beat in egg, add flour, baking powder and rose essence. Mix well.
• Refrigerate dough for at least 1 and half hours. Shape into 1 inch balls.
• Place on lined cookie sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
• Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges become slightly golden brown.