x

Garden shed in England explodes

T TV Wednesday 05/July/2017 12:31 PM
By: Times News Service

CCTV captures the moment an English garden shed explodes when petrol vapours ignite inside.
Footage released by a British fire service on Tuesday (July 4) showing a garden shed exploding.
The walls and roof of the hut in West Yorkshire blasted apart before flames quickly spread.
West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said the fire, which happened in early June, was probably caused when a faulty fluorescent light fitting ignited petrol vapours coming from petrol containers or garden machinery.
It added that because of the extent of the damage, the exact cause was difficult to establish.