If you are among the many heartburn sufferers that are seeking the best natural ways to cure your acid reflux problems, you are not alone, many people suffering from this type of disorder knows the danger associated with the dependence of pharmaceutical drugs and prefer looking for natural homemade heartburn cures for safer use and lesser side effects. Here are some natural ways to ease and even cure the problems of many heartburn sufferers.
1. The juice of a raw potato is known to cure irritated esophagus. When the feeling of burning sensation around the chest area occurs frequently you can try to juice a raw potato, mix with another of your preferred juice, two times every day for one week.
2. Unsalted almond is great for nut lovers. Almonds help to soothe the stomach and reduce acid but they must be unsalted.
3. Apple cide vinegar is a natural heartburn home remedy. Before using apple cider vinegar you should consult a medical expert to find out if you are a low acid or high acid type.
4. Papaya is very effective in reducing the problem of heartburn. .
5. One of the effective home remedies for heart burn is to drink aloe vera juice. It is very effective in reducing the problem of heartburn.
Other holistic approach for finding relief from frequent heartburn is to reduce the portions of your meals. Simply cut down the quantity of food from half and eat more often. This will regulate the digestive process and create less stress in your stomach.
If you find you are having trouble at night you may want to set a cut off time for meals. Eating too close to bedtime sometimes does not allow your body to digest its food and can cause more problems for you at bed time. Try to stop eating at least three hours before going to bed, and you should begin to see a difference in the frequency of your heartburn attacks. -Artipot