Muscat: The Tender Board today awarded projects worth more than OMR 15,229,976 during its meeting held under the chairmanship of Dr. Said Mohammed al-Saqri, Minister of Economy, Chairman of the Tender Board.
The tenders, which ranged from medical supplies and computer systems to development projects and services benefiting the public, were distributed as follows:
1. Procurement of medical supplies and blood transfusion apparatus (OMR 6,248,219);
2. Supply of computer systems for school students from families benefiting from the Social Security Scheme (OMR 3,499,925);
3. Supply of medicines to the Royal Hospital (OMR 1,358,040);
4. Supply of surgical equipment for dialysis units in health establishments under the Ministry of Health (OMR 409,493);
5. Maintenance services and spare parts for medical equipment at the Royal Hospital (OMR 895,796);
6. Renewal of tenancy contract for the Courts Complex in the Wilayat of A'Seeb (OMR 226,800);
7. Additional works for the tender on designing consultancy services and supervision of A'Rustaq slope dual carriageway, the Governorate of South Al Batinah (OMR 122,655);
8. Additional works for the tender on designing consultancy services and supervision of Al Sa’ada Sports Complex’s expansion project, Dhofar Governorate (OMR 45,000);
9. Additional works for the tender the setting up of a fish market at the fishing port in A'Seeb (196,341);
10. Additional works for the tender on designing consultancy services and supervision of a project to set up a fishing port in the Wilayat of Qurayat (OMR 8,954);
11. Additional works for the internal tender on consultancy services and training for projects department of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (OMR 24,252);
12. Contract with Utelsat for renting space area for exchange and transmission of the Cultural Channel from Salalah to Muscat and the dissemination of the earth station television’s digital transmission (DVBT2) programmes (OMR 1,039,000);
13. Renewal of contract for radio and television transmission via NileSat (OMR 1,155,000).