Muscat: The Supreme Committee has announced, on Monday, the fifth package for commercial activities which will be permitted to resume operations.
As a part of the fifth package, newspapers, magazines and other publications will be allowed to restart printing. The decision also included allowing the opening of the Suq Muttrah, tourist restaurants, and sports halls in tourist facilities.
Sports stadiums will also be opened for specific purposes, as clarified by the decision.
Here's the list of commercial activities which will be allowed to resume operations:
1. Global and tourist restaurants (The seating areas of global restaurant branches inside the malls will remain closed)
2. Sports halls and swimming pools in tourist establishment (Only hotel guests will be allowed to use them).
3. Rest of the fish markets in the Sultanate.
4. Souq Muttrah
5. Commercial activities in traditional souqs.
6. Printing of newspapers, magazines and other publications.
7. Private training activities approved by the Ministry of Manpower.
8. Some of the sports stadiums for training national teams for real estate and international competitions.
9. Gradual resumption of training for the Omani national swimming team
10. Sale of phone cards
11. Car-wash from the inside
12. Shops selling tobacco and related products
13. Sale of camping supplies and tools
14. Shops selling, sewing and tailoring tents