Muscat: His Majesty the Sultan has issued seven Royal Decrees on Wednesday.
A statement issued online by Oman TV said, ”His Majesty The Sultan Haitham Bin Tarik issued seven Royal Decrees which are as follows:
1. Royal Decree 75/2020 regarding the state's administrative apparatus.
2. Royal Decree 76/2020 to establish the University of Technology and Applied Sciences.
3. Royal Decree 77/2020 regarding the Public Authority for Consumer Protection
4. Royal Decree 78/2020 amending the name of the Electricity and Water Regulatory Authority related to the Public Services Regulatory Authority and assigning some functions to it.
5. Royal Decree 79/2020 defining the functions of the Ministry of Education and approving its organisational structure.
6. Royal Decree 80/2020 approving the organisational structure of the Ministry of Health.
7. Royal Decree 81/2020 appointing some positions.