Muscat: The Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources has announced about 40 commercial and industrial shops that will be operational, according to the decisions of Supreme Committee to Deal with COVID 19.
A statement issued online by the Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources said, "Excluded activities that'll carry out its work in the implementation of the decisions of the Supreme Committee to deal with COVID 19 in the governorates under the supervision of the Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources are as follows:
1. Selling food items
2. Food stores
3. Restaurants, cafes and mobile cafes (orders and delivery only)
4. Medical and veterinary clinics
6. Selling glasses
7. Petroleum stations
8. Gas cylinder shops and delivery services
9. Bakeries and bakery shops
10. Water factories and water selling shops
11. Halwa factories and candy stores
12. Food industries
13. Selling fodder, grains, agricultural materials and pesticides
14. Selling meat and poultry, selling fish
15. Selling ice cream, corn, sweets and nuts
16. Selling vegetables and fruits
17. Juice sale (orders and delivery only)
18. Mashakeek (orders and delivery only)
20. Selling honey
21. Sale of dates
22. Animal and Poultry livestock
23. Shipping offices, customs clearance and insurance offices (without receiving customers)
24. Sanitary and electrical materials (delivery requests only) without receiving the customers at the exhibition
25.Stores other than food (for storage only)
26. Selling fishing supplies (delivery requests only).
27. Sale and maintenance of water pumps (delivery requests only)
28. Washing and laundry of clothes (with contracts concluded with government institutions, private health and tourism institutions only, and it is forbidden to open facades or deal with the public)
29. Vehicle repair workshops, fishing boat repair workshops (customers are not permitted to enter the workshop and it is limited to receiving and delivering only)
30. Sale of vehicle parts, fishing gear parts stores (customers are not allowed to enter and only delivery is received)
31. Vehicle electricians, changing vehicle oils, repairing vehicle brakes, selling and repairing tires (permitting a maximum of two customers at the same time and adhering to the attached health requirements)
32. Selling and repairing electrical and television broadcasting devices (by request and delivery only and without opening the facades to the public)
33. Selling, repairing and maintaining computers (on request and delivery only and without opening the facades to the public)
34. Selling in specialized stores of stationery and library’s tools, libraries (on request and delivery only and without opening the facades to the public)
35. Printing presses (on request and delivery only, without opening facades to the public)
36. Quarries and Crushers
37. Sanad offices (customers are not allowed to enter the office, and it is limited to terminating transactions only remotely and without opening the facades)
38. Vehicle rental offices, equipment and machinery rental offices (on request and delivery only and without opening facades to the public)
39. Money exchange houses and stores (allowing a maximum of two customers at the same time and complying with the attached health requirements).
The Ministry notes the necessity of the commitment of those involved in the conduct of the above activities to take the necessary preventive measures, and adherence to the health requirements (attached).
The Ministry confirmed also that it will take the necessary legal measures in accordance with the laws, decisions and regulations regulating violators.