The Supreme Committee is holding the second press conference.
Here are the updates:
1. 109 patients have recovered in Oman: Dr. Ahmed Al Saidi, Minister of Health.
2. Ministry of Education is discussing about the alternatives for schools regarding study. Competent authorities to decide about the studies for 11 and 12 grade. This also include college students too.
3. PCR examinations to detect coronavirus will start tomorrow in Wilayat Muttrah, says Minister of Health.
4. End of April, we will see a peak in number of coronavirus cases, says Minister of Health.
5. Among the 38 cases reported in Oman on Thursday, 35 are expats from Muttrah, says Minister of Health.
6. Most of the coronavirus cases are reported in Muttrah, Seeb and Baushar, Minister of Health says
7. Five flights with medical logistics came from China. Another five to eight will come in the coming days, says Minister of Health.
8. Coronavirus test free, says Minister.
9. Minister of Health: Among the 457 cases, 211 are expats.
10. Minister of Health: It is still too early to talk about reopening airports but we will not delay.
11. Undersecretary of Ministry of Health: Coronavirus has been reported among Omani students returned from abroad and those contacts with them.
12. Minister of Health: Resident card not required for conducting test, goal is to have everyone tested.