Two people were killed in a fire incident at a welding shop in the industrial area of Ghala.
This was revealed by the Public Authority for Civil Defense and Ambulance.
Officials said that the two victims suffocated to death due to gas emissions.
"Due to the presence of toxic gases, the PACDA team dealing with hazardous materials is still at the site, working on recovering the bodies of two workers who were inside repairing a tank in Ghala area in the wilayat of Bousher." - Public Authority for Civil Defense and Ambulance