PAPAYA KALE JUICE
It is a sweet and refreshing juice with a healthy twist of kale. The enzymes in papaya juice aid in digestion.
• 1/2 small papaya (peeled and seeds removed)
• 3 kale leaves
• 1/2 inch ginger
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Blend all the ingredients in a juicer.
• Serve immediately.
HEALTH BOOSTER JUICE
A fruity delight made from grapes and strawberries with the goodness of beetroot.
• 1/2 cup black grapes
• 1/4 cup fresh strawberries
• 1/4 cup beetroot, boiled and chopped
• 1/2 cup crushed ice
• Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth. Strain and pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
Tomato Cucumber Celery Juice
A tangy juice that has health and wellness written all over.
• 1 cucumber
• 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
• 1 celery stalk
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• Pepper to taste
• Mint leaves for garnishing
• Blend the cucumber, tomato and celery stalk. Season with salt and pepper.
• Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
WELLNESS IN A GLASS JUICE
A delicious and healthy concoction of beetroot and carrots with just the right kick of salt and pepper.
• 1 cup beetroot (chopped and boiled)
• 1 cup carrot (chopped)
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• A pinch of salt
• Blend all the ingredients and serve chilled.
GREEN DELIGHT JUICE
Green juice is a health rage that’s rich in antioxidants and acts as a blood purifier.
• 2 cups spinach leaves
• 1 green apple peeled, deseeded and chopped
• 1 handful parsley
• 4-5 mint leaves
• 1/4 lemon juice
• Put all ingredients in a juicer and blend them. Stir and drink immediately.
Oneza Tabish is a food blogger, consultant, and columnist based in Oman. She is also the owner of Oman’s popular Facebook group ‘What’s Cooking Oman.’