Gmail is one of the highly used email services which is used by billions of users all over the world due to its highly secured and fastest mailing features.
Users can easily access their Gmail account on their favourite device and other email service provider. But in spite of this, users also have to confront when someone hacks their Gmail account.
Are you entering your email account password repeatedly? And a message appears “Incorrect password”? Then it means someone has hacked your Gmail account. So it’s very important to recover your Gmail account as soon as possible to beware any data misuse available in your email account. Google proffers a long list of password recovery ways. But if you are trying it for the first time, then read this article very carefully where you will learn about the simple steps help to recover your Gmail email account in a very simple way.
If you want to recover your hacked Gmail account, then you need to follow the below instructions:
• First of all, go to the official Google account sign in page and then tap on Need help Link.
• Now it will redirect to Google account recovery page where you need to tap on Don’t know the password.
• Enter your Gmail address that you want to recover and then verify the captcha characters.
• Tap on Continue.
• Now you need to verify your identity through various password recovery ways and then choose phone number option to recover your Gmail account.
• After that, you will receive a verification code on your registered phone number and then enter it given field. You can also try Answer security method to verify your identity.
• Now you need to type a new password for your Gmail account and then also re-enter it to confirm. Always choose a strong password for your account that contains numbers, special letters and characters.
• Tap on Change Password option to finish the procedure.
• Now you can access your Gmail account with your recently created password.