Two injured in Oman house fire

Energy Thursday 09/August/2018 12:10 PM
By: Times News Service
Two injured in Oman house fire

Muscat: Two citizens who were trapped in a fire that broke out in a house were rescued by the Public Authority for Civil Defence and Ambulance (PACDA).
According to officials, they suffered injuries due to smoke inhalation.
An official source from PACDA said, "The fire brigade at PACDA in Muttrah was able to extinguish a fire in a house in Qurum district, where two citizens were injured due to inhaling smoke. They were treated by the ambulance on site. Then, they were transported to the hospital for further treatment."