1. To cook pasta in minutes, simply soak the pasta sealed in a big size plastic bag of water overnight. Your pasta will cook in boiling water in just a minute.
2. When you buy readymade desserts, or sauces, you can do variation according to your taste. You can glaze them in honey or add fresh fruit or hot chocolate sauce.
3. To peel a hard-boiled egg easily pierce the shell of the egg with a pushpin before putting it into boiling water. The shell will come off very smoothly.
4. Instead of buying a chip and dip bowl make your own bowl by placing the chips in the bowl and in the centre place a small glass or bowl and fill it with your dip.
5. If you have unexpected guests and you want to make a dip with your chips just take little mayonnaise and add some Thai sauce. Mix it and season it with salt and sugar —[email protected]