1. If facing difficulty in rolling aloo parantha, add some dry roasted gram flour or some bread crumbs to the filling; it will not come out while rolling.
2. Add some routine spices and bread to leftover rice, mash the mixture well and make crispy fritters.
3. After making cottage cheese/paneer, don’t throw the whey. Use it to make roti dough or use in any curry. It adds a lot of flavour.
4. If your rice gets burnt, don’t worry; just put a slice of bread in the pan for 10 minutes. The bread will absorb the burnt flavour.
5. To remove worms from cauliflower, add some white vinegar or turmeric in the water and soak the florets in it for 10 minutes.