Muscat: The Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA) has issued guidelines for citizens and residents entering or leaving Oman by Oman airports. The guidelines are as follows:
1. Omani citizens shall have health insurance valid for the country to which they are travelling.
2. Passenger shall comply with the conditions of the country to which they are travelling to.
3. Citizens and foreigners are allowed to travel from Oman without permit.
1. Citizens arriving to Oman are subject to 14 days of domestic quarantine.
2. Foreigners arriving to Oman are subject to institutional quarantine for 14 days and must present confirmation of accommodation and means to cover its expenses.
3. Aircraft crew are exempted from the 14-day quarantine and are subject to the precautionary measures issued by the Ministry of Health.
4. Arriving passengers shall be required to download and start the registration process on the Tarassud+ application before arrival as well as pay an amount of OMR 5 to obtain a tracking bracelet to wear during quarantine.
5. All visitors are required to have health insurance valid for the full duration of their stay in Oman.
6. Non-Omanis are allowed to enter Oman only under a permit issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs via their embassy or sponsor or national airlines (Oman Air and Salam Air).
7. The two national airlines (Oman Air and Salam Air) are allowed to carry transfer passengers.
8. Foreign diplomats returning to Oman are excluded from the previous conditions except the domestic quarantine requirement.