Muscat: Muscat Municipality has launched a competition to design a logo for the Muscat Nights 2023. The winner will receive a financial prize of OMR 500.
Within the framework of the ongoing preparations for the launch of the Muscat Nights 2023, Muscat Municipality is pleased to announce the launch of a competition to design a logo for the event, according to the conditions described:
1. The logo must be innovative and not taken from other logos of any local, regional or international entity.
2. The winning logo shall be the private property of Muscat Municipality, and shall be used for all its purposes.
3. It is not entitled to claim back the submitted designs in the future.
4. The logo designs must be created by the participants themselves.
5. The competition is open to Omanis only, and the participant has the right to submit a maximum of three different designs.
6. The logo must include the name in both Arabic and English.
7. The owner of the winning logo must make the required modifications to the advertisement, if necessary.
8. The design derives its elements and colors from the identity of the Muscat Municipality.
9. The work is executed in one of the programmes compatible with vectors (Vector) and delivered in the following formats: AI / PDF / EPS / JPG.
The winning logo will receive a financial prize of OMR 500. The deadline to submit the design is November 29.