Muscat: Rescue teams working at the site of the rock collapse in Al Dahirah Governorate were able to pull out the body of one more worker on Wednesday evening, taking the total confirmed death toll to 10.
Earlier in the day as well, three more bodies were recovered, two early in the morning and one in the afternoon. Efforts are still on to locate four more workers, who are still missing in the rubble.
The Civil Defence and Ambulance Authority (CDAA) said: “Search operations resulted in the exhumation of another person's body from under the rubble at the site of the rockslide in Al Dhahirah Governorate.”
Efforts are still going on to find the remaining four missing persons, the CDAA said.