Muscat: Based on Royal Directives, the Ministry of Finance announced the list of the additional projects added to the Tenth Five- Year Development Plan (2021- 2025). They are as below:
- Finalising the process of constructing 76 Government Schools.
- Alnama Hospital in Sharqiyah North Governorate.
- Samail Hospital in Dakhiliyah Governorate.
- Alfalah Hospital in Sharqiyah South Governorate
- Completing the compensation payments for properties affected by the Batinah Coastal Road project
- Khasab Airport (1st Phase).
- Dibba- Lima- Khasab road and link it to Kumzar in Musandam Governorate.
- Dualization of Ansab- Jafnayn road (2nd Phase).
- Completion of Batinah Coastal Road (1st Phase).
- Improving roads of Burj Al Sahwa roundabout and intersections of Al Mawaleh.
- Expansion of Muscat Expressway.
- Dualization of Al Kamil Wal Wafi- Jalan Bani Bu Ali road.
- Completion of Mehlah- Ghubrat At'tam- Ismaiya road.
- Paving the roads of Muqshin.
- Improving traffic flow in Salalah.
- Development of waterfront of Dahariz Beach in Dhofar Governorate.
- Development of waterfront of Al Ashkharah.
- Development of tourist facilities and water ponds at Wadi Bani Khalid.
- Lana Rehabilitation of wadi courses (Valley Courses) in Dhofar Governorate.
- Storm Water Drainage projects in Muscat Governorate