KUWAIT: His Highness the Amir Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al- Sabah approved in an Amiri order on Tuesday the formation of a new cabinet led by His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah.
The first article of the order included the new formation consisting of:
1-Hamad Jaber Al-Ali .Al-Sabah -- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense .
2. Ahmad Mansour Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah -- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior
3. Dr. Mohammad Abdullatif Al-Fares -- Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Oil, and Minister of Electricity, Water, and Renewable Energy
4. Issa Ahmad Al-Kandari -- Minister of Awqaf (Endowment) and Islamic Affairs
5. Dr. Ahmad Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Sabah -- Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs
6. Dr. Rana Abdullah Al-Fares -- Minister of State for Municipal Affairs and Minister of State for Communication and Information Technology
7. Dr. Ali Fahad Al-Mudhaf -- Minister of Education and Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research
8. Justice Jamal Hadhel Al-Jalwai -- Minister of Justice and Minister of State for Nazaha (Integrity) Enhancement
9. Dr. Hamad Ahmad Rouhaddeen -- Minister of Information and Minister of Culture
10. Dr. Khaled Mhawes Al-Saeed -- Minister of Health
11. Abduwahab Mohammad Al-Rushaid -- Minister of Finance and Minister of State for Economic Affairs and Investment
12. Ali Hussein Al-Mousa -- Minister of Public Works and Minister of State for Youth Affairs
13 Fahad Mutlaq Al-Shurai'an -- Minister of Commerce and Industry
14 Mubarak Zaid Al-Mutairi -- Minister of Social Affairs and Community Development and Minister of State for Housing Affairs and Urban Development
15 Mohammad Obaid Al-Rajhi -- Minister of State for National Assembly Affairs
According to the second article, His Highness the Prime Minister would be tasked with informing the National Assembly of the order effective on the date of issue.