• 2 eggs
• 4-5 chopped small button mushrooms
• 2 Kraft cheese slices or grated cheddar cheese
• 4-5 thinly sliced shallots
• 2 stalks of spring onion greens
• 1/2 thinly diced red bell pepper
• Salt as per taste
• 2 bread slices (cut into halves)
• Whisk the eggs well and add mushrooms, cheese, shallots, spring onion greens and bell peppers to this. Season it with salt.
• Whisk again really well till the mixture is nice and frothy.
• Now dip the bread slices in this mix and shallow fry till golden brown.
• Your tasty toast is done in a jiffy.
• Serve with coffee or tea.
The contributor is a financial analyst and banker by profession. As cooking has been her hobby and passion she launched the Facebook page 'What’s Cooking Oman' — a Facebook group with more than 6,000 members where people share their simple yet unique recipes.