Oman announced Ramadan working hours for both public and private sectors. This continued to dominate the news agenda this week in Oman.
1. The government of Oman announced official working hours for both public and private sectors during the holy month of Ramadan. This was the best-read story online.
2. Extending visa ban will affect the market adversely, company officials said. This was the second best read story online.
3. Petrol and diesel will cost more in June than May, according to a tweet by the Ministry of Oil and Gas in Oman. This was the third best story read online.
4. Anyone trading in No-Objection Certificates (NOC) is breaking the law, a senior official at the Ministry of Manpower said. This was the fourth best read story.
5. Around 4,700 primary and kindergarten students at Indian School Muscat (ISM) can enjoy an early summer holiday as the school authorities have decided to close classes from June 6. This was the fifth best read story.