Riyadh: The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced that people who are outside the country are now allowed to perform Umrah in accordance with health requirements and through two applications which are Tawakkalna and Eatmarna.
A statement issued online by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah said: "Performing Umrah is available for those wishing from outside and inside the Kingdom in accordance with health requirements and through two applications which are Tawakkalna and Eatmarna."
"Mechanisms and controls for issuing permits to citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and pilgrims coming from abroad with Umrah visas from those who are vaccinated are as follows:
1. Visit the care center in Makkah Al-Mukarramah 6 hours before performing the Umrah
2. Checking the immunization status according to the type of vaccines approved in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson)
3. The pilgrim will be given a wristband and he has to make sure to wear it during his stay in the center, and direct it to the gathering center.
4. Show the wristband upon arrival to the gathering center to verify the pilgrimage data and the permit
5. Commitment to the date and period of the Umrah assigned to the pilgrim. " the statement added.