Has there been a power outage at your place? Although you can live without TV or AC for a few hours, I’m sure even the idea of surviving a few hours without your smartphone may seem like a nightmare. Don’t you worry. Here are three ways you can charge your phone even if you don’t have access to electricity.
For this you need a fully charged laptop and a USB cable. All you have to do is connect your phone to the laptop via the USB cable and let it charge.
2. Car charger
Run down to your car and use your car charger to charge your phone.
You need a USB cable, coins, and paperclip to do this. Connect one end of the USB cable to your phone and insert the smaller part of the paperclip inside the loose end of the cable. Put a small piece of paper in the paper clip. Now place one coin on top of the paperclip and another coin on the bottom of the USB.
How to save charge?
And you wouldn’t have to do all this if you used your phone battery wisely and judiciously and if you knew how to make your batter last longer.
But now you will. Thank me later.
- Turn your mobile phone off when you’re not using it for too long, especially when you’re sleeping.
- If you’re in a place with poor network then don’t let your phone search for a signal and hog up all your charge. Put in on the flight mode.
- Do not let your phone run completely out of charge too often. Also, do not over charge your phone.
- Turn off the the phone’s bright light when you don’t need it.
- Turn off Bluetooth, WiFI, GPS when you’re not using them.
- Reduce the brightness on your screen whenever you can.
- Don’t activate vibration. It tends to take up more charge. Use a ringtone instead.
- If your phone has a battery save mode, enable it when your charge is critically low. [email protected]