https://d5nxst8fruw4z.cloudfront.net/atrk.gif?account=pUuXo1IWhd10Ug
logo
250 people quarantined in Oman on suspicion of Coronavirus
February 25, 2020 | 1:18 PM
by Times TV
 
Sharelines

More than 250 people who came from countries affected by coronavirus to the Sultanate were quarantined on suspicion in a previous period, His Excellency Dr. Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Saidi, Minister of Health, said on Oman TV.

The Minister of Health confirmed on Monday in an interview with Oman TV that: “The ministry tracked 35 people who were close to the two people with symptoms of coronavirus, whether they were with them on the plane or visited them, and some have been contacted - so far - to conduct necessary checks for them.”

The Minister of Health, on the detection of two cases of coronavirus in the Sultanate, said: "I do not seek to reduce the severity of the disease, but the unjustified exaggeration is unnecessary."





STAY UPDATED
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know all the latest news