Times of Oman
Aug 30, 2015 LAST UPDATED AT 04:48 AM GMT
Man dies from love of nuts
January 16, 2013 | 12:00 AM
 
Sharelines

A Peanutbutter fan who ate the spread by the jar-full has died – from a nut allergy.
John Wild went into anaphylactic shock snacking on peanuts that, minutes earlier, he had offered his mother Sandra, 58.

"Outgoing, loud and very fit" Wild, 29, a golf course greenkeeper of Lymington, Hants, was found collapsed in his bedroom by his brother at 2pm on Christmas Eve.

Lindsey McManus, of Allergy UK, said: "We can develop allergies at any time and reactions come on very suddenly." (The Daily Express)


STAY UPDATED
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know all the latest news