Consumption of hot water during the day is highly effective in curing many ailments. Hot water purifies toxins, helps in melting fat deposits, and destroys harmful bacteria in our body. It is also the most important catalyst in losing weight and maintaining a perfect body figure.
One should consume hot, mineralised water from the market not tap water. Ideally, you can boil it and let it cool to about 50 degrees C. One should drink about 6-8 glasses of hot water a day as follows:
• One or two glasses early in the morning when you wake up (before brushing your teeth).
• One or two glasses after brushing your teeth (before breakfast).
• At least three glasses throughout the morning.
• One glass about 15-30 minutes before meals.
• Two to four glasses throughout the evening.
• One glass before going to bed.
Hot water dilutes fat, kills harmful bacteria and neutralises toxins in the body. One can experience tremendous improvement in heath besides the following:
• Becoming energetic due to the high intake of hydrogen arising while drinking hot water.
• Preventing you from catching various diseases, allergies and other symptoms arising from the change in weather such as colds, flu and fever.
• Eliminating all kinds of stress arising from too much work, study, issues of life.
• Giving you tremendous energy that will help you enjoy a social life.
• Improving the regular menstruation (for women).
Drink Hot, Not Cold Water
Cold water solidifies fats inside our bodies, mostly our intestines, stomach and blood vessels, causing hypertension due to improper blood circulation, as well as many other diseases, including cancer. Warm water is good but not as effective as hot water. The reason: hot water is similar to the fluid inside a mother’s womb which is composed of 99 per cent water which has a temperature of 37.5 degrees C. It protects the baby from infections. Also, hot water resembles the temperature of mother’s milk. (New-born babies never drink warm or cold milk as it would cause health complications.)
Hot Water Cures
Many diseases are cured by hot water therapy, including asthma, hypertension, diabetes mellitus, migraine and headaches, anaemia, back pains, urinary disorders and infections, high blood cholesterol, rheumatism, arthritis, stroke, sexual disorders, insomnia, colds and flu, tonsillitis, gastroenteritis, constipation, skin diseases, all kinds of infections, heart disease, and many other disorders.
Dr Faris Al Hajri (+968 9900 5566); [email protected]
Independent Natural Health and Wellness Professional; Author-Researcher: Hot Water Treatment