Times of Oman
Child dies of suffocation after house catches fire in Oman
October 6, 2017 | 11:11 AM
by Times News Service
Image used for illustrative purpose. Photo: PACDA/File
 
Sharelines

Muscat: A child died of suffocation after being trapped in a burning house in the town of Saham, Oman's Public Authority for Civil Defence and Ambulance (PACDA) has confirmed.

A statement from the rescue agency late on Thursday night read: "Firefighting teams from the Directorate of Civil Defence and Ambulance in North Batina Governorate dealt with a report on a house fire in Khor Al Hamam village in the wilayat of Saham, which resulted in the death of a boy due to suffocation."


STAY UPDATED
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know all the latest news