Child dies of suffocation after house catches fire in Oman

Image used for illustrative purpose. Photo: PACDA/File
Muscat: A child died of suffocation after being trapped in a burning house in the town of Saham, Omans Public Authority for Civil Defence and Ambulance (PACDA) has confirmed.

A statement from the rescue agency late on Thursday night read: "Firefighting teams from the Directorate of Civil Defence and Ambulance in North Batina Governorate dealt with a report on a house fire in Khor Al Hamam village in the wilayat of Saham, which resulted in the death of a boy due to suffocation."

View on timesofoman.com
Read More