A low pressure is likely to hit Oman this week, the Directorate General of Meteorology and Air Navigation (DGMAN) said on Sunday.
BP is the operator of Block 61 with a 60 per cent interest and Oman Oil holds the other 40 per cent.
February 14, 2016, 12:21 PM
February 14, 2016, 12:33 PM
February 13, 2016, 5:28 PM
The Syrian army had captured several positions from IS at the provincial border...
Telecom Regulatory Authority has been urged by Dr Ahmed bin Mohammed al Futaisi, Minister of Transport and Communications, to initiate the licensing process for the third telecom operator in Oman.
Burying the Lankan Tamils issue that had rocked their nine-year-old alliance in 2013, Congress and Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) on Saturday came together to fight the upcoming Assembly polls in...